Psychologist and professional coach. Mother of two daughters.
Born in the Netherlands.
Lived in Spain for more than 11 years, currently based in Heesch, (Netherlands).
Fluent in 3 languages: English, Spanish and Dutch.
Degree in Psychology
Specialized in Clinical Psychology at the Radboud University of Nijmegen (Netherlands).
Certified in Executive Coaching at the Institute for Coaching Psychology in Madrid.
- Dedicated to accompanying people on their journey towards personal growth and to supporting them in their development of new thoughts, attitudes and behaviors to live a more happy and fulfilling life.
- Passionate about helping others increase their well-being, achieve goals, and face fears and limitations.
- Inspired to help people in bringing out the best in themselves and being a better person every day.
I distinguish myself from other professionals by:
- having a title in both psychology and coaching
- offering my services in 3 languages (English, Spanish and Dutch)
- having experience with clients of more than 9 nationalities
- my own experience as an expat
- leading an international team of 12 nationalities
- my knowledge of cross-cultural communication
- my experience in a big IT company
- working face to face and online (zoom)
What my clients say about me